NOC from Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board
The Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board, which was established for the first time on 09.09.2001 under section 4 of the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, began operations on 15.12.2001. It currently has a Chairman who has been nominated, fifteen Members who have been nominated, and a Member Secretary who has been appointed. In the State, the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Cess Act, 1974, the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, and the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986, as well as the Rules enacted by the State Government under the first and third Acts and those enacted by the Central Government under the second and fourth Acts, are in effect. The provisions of these Acts and Rules are implemented in the state by the Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board. The Board's functions are defined under Section 17 of the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act of 1974, Section 17 of the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act of 1981, and the remaining Acts and Rules. The Jharkhand State Pollution Control Board has its headquarters in the T A Building, H E C Complex, Ranchi, as well as regional offices-Cum Laboratories in Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Hazaribagh, and Deoghar, and a regional office in Tupudana, Ranchi, as well as a central laboratory. There are 94 regular employees and 64 casual employees.
What are the objectives of JPCB?
Sustainable Development: - Sustainable development is a broad term that encompasses the need for economic progress while also taking into account environmental conservation and social equality. Controlling the prevention of natural resources is referred to as preventive.
Waste Management: Waste Management is an excellent way to safeguard the environment.
Consumer awareness: Consumer awareness can help reduce pollution by persuading the general people to use CFLs, paper bags, and public transportation instead of firecrackers, plastic bags, and other non-biodegradable products.
Compliance: In order to limit pollution in Jharkhand, the JPCB established specific criteria for companies and health care facilities.
What are the Functions of JPCB?
- Make recommendations to the Jharkhand government on any issue relating to the prevention and control of water and air pollution, as well as the improvement of air quality.
- Through the media, organize consumer awareness initiatives on the prevention and control of air and water pollution, as well as waste management.
- Collect, compile, and prepare technical and statistical data on contamination of the air and water.
- Set sewage and trade effluents standards, as well as emission standards for industrial plants, autos, and health care facilities.
- To assist with the development of new technology for sewage treatment, trade effluent treatment, and control equipment.
- Consent certificates are issued to industries that fit into several categories, such as Red, Orange, Green, and White.
- Issuing authorizations to companies and health-care facilities, which fall under the categories of Bio-Medical Waste Authorization and Hazardous Waste Management.
- Authorization, Plastic Waste Management, Battery Waste Management, and E-waste Authorization are all topics that need to be addressed.
Why JPCB certification is important?
- For the formation of new industries or the continuation of established one.
- For the installation of a new or different electricity connections.
- For the installation of a new water connection or a change in an existing one.
- For acquiring a license from the Municipal Authority or renewing an existing one.
- To receive a police license or renew an eating house license to obtain a NOC from the Central Ground Water Authority (CGWA).
- Obtaining a letter of authorization from the Fire Department.
- For acquiring an International Trade License.
Book a Free Consultation
Get response within 24 hours
What are the Documents required to obtain NOC from JPCB?
- Pan card for Authorized Persons
- Aadhar card for Authorized Persons
- In the case of a Partnership/Company Authorization letter,
- the unit's Pan card is required (except Proprietorship)
- CA Site Plan /Naksha
- FSSAI Certificate for food industries
- Letter for overall project cost
- Ownership Documentation
- GST Certificate for Water Bills
Who are entitle to obtain the JPCB NOC?
So, the manufacturing units, Health care establishments, Traders, E-waste management entities, Solid waste management entities, Hazardous waste management entities, Battery waste management entities, Plastic waste management entities, Bio-medical waste management entities are eligible to apply for the NOC from
How Copbiz can assist you?
- Guidance in obtaining the NOC from SPCB
- Consultation from our professional team
- Drafting the application for NOC and regular monitoring with the Authority Concern
- Arranging and providing the required documents
- Delivering of License
- End-to-end Assistance