What is ISO Registration?
ISO is an international organization that exists to help in developing trade and to facilitate innovation. The main purpose of getting an ISO certification is to improve the standardization of technology. ISO registration is recognized globally such as, 22000, 9001, 14000, and more. It is used to facilitate the international trade by improving the credibility of a business. Many of the products from large companies are equipped with ISO 9001 quality mark.
Companies should contact us if they are looking to obtain ISO certification, which include ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001, ISO TS 16949 as well as ISO 50001 among others. We have a large team of experts who are engineers and auditors, with more than 7+ years of experience in the field of implementing numerous ISO registrations. The process of getting your company can be hectic and as such, we can get your work done quickly and easily. It can easily get your ISO certification in Mumbai, Delhi NCR, Chennai, Bangalore and many other cities in India.
The ISO Registration Package Includes
- Drafting of Application
- Drafting policy standards
- Issuing certificate
ISO Registration Process in India
1. Complete the ISO Registration form
You are required to complete a simple ISO application form and email the documents.
2. Select the type of ISO Registration
The ISO registration you require should be selected in the form and you can talk to the team of experts.
3. Submit the documents for Registration
For ISO Certification required documents will be created by us and filed with the ISO registrar on your behalf. (3 working days)
4. Work is complete
We will ensure your ISO audit is complete and then send through courier your ISO certificate.
Required Documents for ISO Registration
- PAN Card copy
- A Passport sized photo
- Voter identity card or aadhaar card
- 2 copies of purchase or sales bill
Benefits of getting ISO Registration
- Government Tender
- Improvement in Customer services
- Improvement of Product Quality
- Business efficiency is improved
- Better Marketability
Unless you are ISO certified, you cannot bid in most government tenders.
The main functions of ISO certification is to provide customer satisfaction and better meet their requirements.
Since the quality of the product has to be in line with the international market, this reduces the chances of rejections when it comes to international trade.
ISO Registration allows you to build work instructions and SOPs for all of your processes and helps to improve the functional efficiency. You can maximize the resources fully.
It helps in the improvement of the credibility of the business and chances of getting new clients and serving a niche market is improved.
ISO Registration Steps
1. Application for ISO Certification
The ISO certification can be applied online through us. You need to provide complete information and details regarding your operations and the nature of your business. It should also include business details, years in operation, the company address, etc.
2. The ISO Registration Audit
As the company submits the required documents they are checked and verified through the ISO audit to confirm whether they are eligible for the ISO Registration or not.
3. Decision for ISO Certification
The decision to give the ISO certification to the company is finally decided by the ISO authority if the company is deemed eligible and meets the criteria.
4. Yearly ISO Registration Renewal
Once the ISO certification is granted, there is an annual surveillance audit conducted in order to make sure the company is adhering to the requirements of ISO standards and its quality management.
The ISO Standards
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management
- ISO 10012 – Measurement Management Systems
- ISO 2786-1 – General Tolerances
- ISO 14001 – Environmental Management
- OHSAS 18001- Occupational Health & Safety Management
- ISO 19011 – Guidelines for auditing Management
- ISO 20000-1 – Information technology Management
- ISO 22000-1 – Standard for Food safety
- ISO 27001 – Information Media Security System
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management
- ISO 4217 – Currency codes
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management
- CE Mark – For those products which are selling to the European Economic area
- HACCP – Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point