Overview of Trademark Class 8
The ultimate objective of the trademark organization is to distinct and separate trademark related with products, services, and substances in specific fields as well as service marks. Those marks are considerably a part of the 45 various classes of goods and services under the Trademark Law. The distinct trademark class 8 is devoted to all trademarks that are related with various hand-operated tools, equipment, and gears.
No any other trademark class and service marks consists trademarks which are related with diverse hand tool and implements, for the national or international registrations. Trademark Class 8 includes mainly hand-operated machinery used as tools in the respective fields.
Concept of Trademark Classification
Trademark organization works towards distinction and separation of trademark related with products, services, and substances in specific fields as well as service marks. Those marks are considerably a part of the 45 various classes of goods and services under the Trademark Law.
Book a Free Consultation
Get response within 24 hours
Trademark Class 8 Includes the Following Items
Trademark Class 8 does not include the Following Items
What are the Coordinated Classes for Trademark Class 8?
If the candidate is not sure whether to go for Trademark Registration under Class 8 or not, in that case, following ‘coordinated’ classes may be considered. Those are as follows:-
List of Goods that Come under Trademark Class 8
Frequently Asked Questions
There are other “coordinated” classes to consider. They are
- Class 21 — Household Utensils
- Class 35 — Advertising and Business Services
- Class 37 — Construction and Repair Services
- Class 40 — Material Treatment Services
- Class 42 — Science and Technology Services
- Class 45 — Legal and Security Services
The types of goods that do not come under Trademark Class 8 are-
- Certain special instruments (refer Alphabetical List of Goods at the bottom)
- Machine tools and implements drive by a motor (Class 7)
- Surgical cutlery (Class l0)
- Side arms being firearms (Class 13)
- Paper knives (Class 16)
- Fencing weapons (Class 28)