Private Limited Company Registration
Get your New Company Registration like an arrow from the bow. Today in this article we will explain you about the Online Company Registration. Nowadays, private limited company registration following all the taxation policy is no longer walking in old boots. The government has eased the road by introducing an online portal for online company registration and Income tax filing.
Private Limited Company Registration is one of the popular forms of new company registration due to its advantages both in legal and corporate. It is the most profitable way to establish your business in the economic scenario. It requires only 2 directors and 2 shareholders to get new Company Registration.
Due to limited liability, the shareholders can protect their personal assets if in case the company gets bogged into any financial crisis and demands to clear off the debt. At that point in time, the creditors or the bank can only attach the assets of the Pvt Ltd company to pay the debt and the personal belongings of shareholders will be spared.
Private Limited Company registration is regulated by the Companies Act of 2013 under the hand of the Ministry of Corporate Affair. In Private Limited Company shareholder can act as a director and vice versa. However, if a corporate legal structure is involved, only the status of a shareholder can be granted. This form is recommended for small or medium-sized businesses that are either run by professionals or owned and managed by families.
How to get Private Limited Company Registration in India?
The following is the new company registration procedure-
- Apply for Digital Signature Certificate which is required to file the forms of new company registration. The Procedure for a new company registration is online and requires DSC.
- Obtain Director Identification Number as early as possible. You can file your DIN within the SPICe form up to three directors. Or you can just choose not to do any work and can do this only contacting us.
- Get your name approval by filing RUN from. RUN stands for Reserve Unique name. You can file your name with the prescribed fees.
- File the Incorporation form i.e. SPICe form on Ministry of Corporate Affair. No ROC fees for incorporation of Company registration up to the rupees 10 lack of authorized capital is required.
- File the necessary documents like MoA, AoA, Identity Proof, Address proof, Pan and Tan to go for Private limited company registration.