How to Register Private Limited Company Registration?
Get your Private Company Registration like an arrow from the bow.
Getting your Private Company Registration following all the taxation laws and policies is no longer walking in old boots. Yes, you don’t have to stand in the long queue or to loosen your pocket in the registered office or even in the Income-tax department to pass one file for company registration. The government has eased the road by introducing an online portal for company registration and Income tax filing.
Private Limited Company Registration
With the expanding global economy and technological advancements, undoubtedly company registration has become so easy! Save time, energy and money by reading through our complete guide on how to get Private Limited Company Registration with just one click – but before we can move on to the procedure of the company registration, it’s important to understand what is a private limited company registration and what does company registration entail.
So, Private Limited Company Registration is one of the popular forms company registration due to its loaded advantages both in legal and corporate. It’s is the most profitable way to establish your business in the economic scenario. It requires a minimum of 2 directors and 2 shareholders in order to get Private Limited Company Registration. Due to limited liability, the shareholders can protect their personal assets if the company gets bogged into any financial crisis and demands to clear off the debt. At that point in time, the creditors or the bank can only attach the assets of the company to pay the debt the personal belongings of shareholders will be spared.
Private Limited Company registration is regulated by the Companies Act of 2013 under the hand of the Ministry of Corporate Affair. In Private Limited Company shareholder can act as a director and vice versa. However, if a corporate legal structure is involved, only the status of a shareholder can be granted. This form is recommended for small or medium-sized businesses that are either run by professionals or owned and managed by families.
How to get Private Limited Company Registration in India?
The following is the private limited company registration procedure-
- Apply for Digital Signature Certificate which is required to file the forms of company registration. The Procedure to register a company is online and requires DSC.
- Obtain Director Identification Number as early as possible. You can file your DIN within the SPICe form up to three directors. Or you can just choose not to do any work and can do this only contacting us.
- Get your name approval by filing RUN from. RUN stands for Reserve Unique name. You can file your name with the prescribed fees.
- File the Incorporation form i.e. SPICe form on Ministry of Corporate Affair. No ROC fees for incorporation of Company up to the rupees 10 lack of authorized capital is required.
- File the necessary documents like MoA, AoA, Identity Proof, Address proof, Pan and Tan to go for Private limited company registration.