NOC from Rajasthan State Control Pollution Board
On February 7, 1975, the Rajasthan Pollution Control Board was established under section 4 of the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, with the goals of preventing, controlling, and maintaining or restoring water wholesomeness. Later, under the requirements of the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, it was also tasked with the responsibility of air pollution prevention, control, and abatement. The Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Cess Act of 1977 was enacted to provide financial independence to the State Board. The State Board has been given powers under this legislation to collect Cess on the basis of water consumed by industries and other factors. The passage of the Environment (Protection) Act in 1986 broadened the Board's mandate even further. Because this Act is umbrella law, different rules for dealing with difficulties in various industries have been created under it. The State Board is in charge of enforcing the laws established under the Environment Protection Act of 1986.
What are the Objectives of Rajasthan Pollution Control Board?
Sustainable Development: - Sustainable development is a broad term that encompasses the need for economic progress while also taking into account environmental conservation and social equality. Controlling the prevention of natural resources is referred to as preventive.
Waste Management: Waste Management is an excellent way to safeguard the environment.
Consumer awareness: Consumer awareness can help reduce pollution by persuading the general people to use CFLs, paper bags, and public transportation instead of firecrackers, plastic bags, and other non-biodegradable products.
Compliance: In order to limit pollution in Rajasthan, the RPCB established specific criteria for companies and health care facilities.
What are the Functions of RPCB?
- Make recommendations to the Rajasthan government on any issue relating to the prevention and control of water and air pollution, as well as the improvement of air quality.
- Through the media, organize consumer awareness initiatives on the prevention and control of air and water pollution, as well as waste management.
- Collect, compile, and prepare technical and statistical data on contamination of the air and water.
- Set sewage and trade effluents standards, as well as emission standards for industrial plants, autos, and health care facilities.
- To assist with the development of new technology for sewage treatment, trade effluent treatment, and control equipment.
- Consent certificates are issued to industries that fit into several categories, such as Red, Orange, Green, and White.
- Issuing authorizations to companies and health-care facilities, which fall under the categories of Bio-Medical Waste Authorization and Hazardous Waste Management.
- Authorization, Plastic Waste Management, Battery Waste Management, and E-waste Authorization are all topics that need to be addressed.
Why RPCB certification is important?
- For the formation of new industries or the continuation of established one.
- For the installation of a new or different electricity connections.
- For the installation of a new water connection or a change in an existing one.
- For acquiring a license from the Municipal Authority or renewing an existing one.
- To receive a police license or renew an eating house license to obtain a NOC from the Central Ground Water Authority (CGWA).
- Obtaining a letter of authorization from the Fire Department.
- For acquiring an International Trade License.
What are the Documents required to obtain NOC from RPCB?
- Pan card for Authorized Persons
- Aadhar card for Authorized Persons
- In the case of a Partnership/Company Authorization letter,
- the unit's Pan card is required (except Proprietorship)
- CA Site Plan /Naksha
- FSSAI Certificate for food industries
- Letter for overall project cost
- Ownership Documentation
- GST Certificate for Water Bills
Who are entitle to obtain the NOC from RPCB?
So, the manufacturing units, Health care establishments, Traders, E-waste management entities, Solid waste management entities, Hazardous waste management entities, Battery waste management entities, Plastic waste management entities, Bio-medical waste management entities are eligible to apply for the NOC from RPCB.
How Copbiz can assist you?
- Guidance in obtaining the NOC from SPCB
- Consultation from our professional team
- Drafting the application for NOC and regular monitoring with the Authority Concern
- Arranging and providing the required documents
- Delivering of License
- End-to-end Assistance