With the recent changes in the Forms for Incorporation of a New Company, Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has launched New Form Spice+ abbreviated of ” Simplified Performa for Incorporating Company electronically Plus” which will be effective from 15th February 2020 replaced with the existing form, i.e. Spice Form. It has been introduced as a part of the Ease of Doing Business (EoDB).
Earlier for incorporation of Private Limited Company, Section 8 Company, One Person Company, Nidhi Company or Producer Company Registration application was filed with MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) via a pdf form Known as SPICE form.
For Ease of Doing business (EoDB) Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has launched the new web-based Form SPICE PLUS.
Spice Plus Form
SPICE PLUS form is a web integrated form which provides us with several types of services namely,
- Name reservation of the Company
- Allotment of DIN (Director Identification Number) for Directors
- Issuance of PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Issuance TAN(Tax Deduction and Collection Account Number)
- ESIC (Employees’ State Insurance Corporation)
- registration for EPFO (Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation)
- Profession tax Registration for the State of Maharashtra
- Bank Account Opening of a Company
- Allotment of GSTIN (optional)
The services provided are in two parts namely,
Part A- It deals with Name Reservation
Part B- It deals with Other Services
The applicant can apply for Name Reservation initially with Part A after that can continue with Part B services.
Read our article: How to apply for Professional Tax Registration in India?
Advantages with Spice Plus Form:
- The details of the incorporation and for Name Approved will be redirected automatically on filing up the forms AGILE-PRO, e AoA, e MoA, INC-9.
- The form will be easier and web-based.
- Opening of Bank Account facility will be available through the AGILE-PRO link in the web form.
- It also gives the facility of registering for the EPFO and ESIC.
- In-State of Maharashtra professional tax Registration is mandatory.
- RUN facility will be available only for changing in the Name of Existing Company.
- The government had also tied up with eight banks to assist newly registered businesses apply for bank accounts at the time of incorporation
- Incorporation of companies for names reserved with the existing RUN service can continue to be filed in the existing SPICe form along with related linked forms as applicable and if marked under resubmission shall be resubmitted in SPICe form.
- Spice Forms marked under resubmission prior to the date of deployment of SPICe plus web form shall be filed with existing Spice Forms as applicable.
Declaration in form INC -9 will be submitted electronically in pdf format, which should be certified by a professional like a Chartered Accountant (CA), Cost Accountant or Company Secretary. It will be exempted if Director or Subscriber do not have DIN/PAN or total number of Directors or Subscribers are more than 20.spice-plus-form