Registration under DPCC Compliance for Cultural center/trust/society in Delhi
The Ministry of Environment & Forests governs the Delhi Pollution Control Committee. DPCC came into existence in 1991 and is an independent body. The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) has delegated all its responsibilities and functions to DPCC. The Delhi Pollution Control Committee functions as a regulatory body for the implementation of various environmental and pollution control laws in NCT of Delhi. Therefore those cultural center, trust or society located in Delhi must get registered under DPCC Compliance.
Functions of the DPCC
The main functions of the DPCC are as follows:
- To issue the Consent Certificate to Industries falling in conforming areas under Green and Orange Categories and White Category.
- To issue Authorization to Hospitals, Clinics, Animal Clinics, Blood Banks, Manufacturing Industries, Hotel Industries etc.
- Advise the Government of Delhi on any matter pertaining to prevention and control of water and air pollution and improvement of the air quality;
- To organize comprehensive mass awareness programme on the prevention, control or abatement of water and air pollution;
- To collect, compile and publish technical and statistical data in respect of water and air pollution and the measures devised for their prevention, control or abatement.
- To prepare manuals, codes and guidelines related to the treatment and disposal of sewage and trade effluents and for stack gas cleaning devices, stacks and ducts;
- To Disseminate information in matters of water and air pollution and their prevention and control;
- To notify standards for the treatment of sewage and trade effluents and for emissions from automobiles, industrial plants, and any other polluting source;
- To develop reliable and economical methods of sewage treatment, trade effluent and air pollution control equipment;
- To assess the quality of ambient water & air, & inspect waste water treatment installations, air pollution control equipment, industrial plants or manufacturing process to evaluate their performance & to take steps for prevention, control and abatement of air and water pollution.
What is the significance of DPCC?
The significance of DPCC can be deduced from the following points:
- Promotes Sustainable Development;
- Ensures prevention of natural resources depletion;
- It permits and ensures proficient waste management measures & practices;
- DPCC also spreads awareness in the society;
- Helps in making the environment eco-friendly.
Procedure of obtaining Registration for Cultural Center, Trust or Society from DPCC
- Verification of the Business Activity
All industries who need consent certificate must firstly verify their business activity.
- SDM Letter
If the site is under re-development region, then SDM letter or industry assessment letter must be given.
- Documents Submission
Then you need to submit essential documents on the website-http://dpccdelhigovt.nic.in
- Undertaking /CTE Generation
Under white category, the DPCC Undertaking Generation shall be generated and in case of Orange/Green category, DPCC CTE Application will be generated.
- Submission of the Hard Copy
The business must submit a hard copy of the CTE application/ DPCC Undertaking with the signature. Later on, the board gives a CTE declaration.
- Pollution Control Device
The Cultural Center, Trust or Society needs to figure out if there is a need for pollution control device. If it’s required then the equipments of pollution control device must be installed.
- Generation & Submission of DPCC CTE/CTO Application
After this, application of CTO is generated. Submit CTO application to DPCC along with the signatures. When all the verification is done, CTO certificate is issued.
- Pan Card & Aadhaar Card;
- CA Certificate;
- Electricity bill;
- Location Plan/ Site Plan of Business Entity
- Documents of Land like Registration deed/ Rent deed/ Jamabandi/ lease deed specifying the details of the property
- Partnership Deed/Resolution of the Board Director/ Memorandum of Article of Association /Proprietorship certificate
- Municipality/Local Body Water Connection Certificate
Valid consent from the state pollution control board for the purchaser for import and signed undertaking from the purchaser (Only for Import application)
Grant period of CTO/CTE/CTW by DPCC
- Consent to Establish
It is granted for a period of one year.
- Consent to Operate
It is granted for 10 years to the Green category industries.
- Consent to Work
It is granted for 5 years to the Orange category industries.
Our Corpbiz experts will give you complete guidance on DPCC Certification and its compliance for the smooth functioning of your business in India. Corpbiz professionals will help you in planning in a hassle-free manner at the least cost, and take you through the process.