An overview to Patent Registration Delhi
Patent registration in Delhi is governed by the Patent Act, 1970 and Patent Rules, 2021. Delhi, the National Capital of India, is a highly preferred destination for studies or setting up a business. This drives up the need for patent registration as every inventor wants to protect their new idea or invention. So the Patent registration in Delhi gives the patentee a monopoly to use its invention.
Book a Free Consultation
Get response within 24 hours
Process for registration
- Check the patentability of the invention: This helps you to find out whether the idea for which the application has been made is in existence or not. Thus it helps you to save time and energy.
- Draft the application form: Once the search is completed, proceed with drafting the application form along with document preparation.
- Publication of patent application in the official patent journal: Applicant once filled with the Indian patent office, it will be published in the official patent journal
- The examiner will examine the patent application: The examiner will examine all the documents filed with the application form before granting the patent.
- Finally, the grant of patent
Corpbiz provides professional patent registration services in Delhi. From the beginning to the completion of the patent registration process, we are here to look out for and assist you. Even though applying for a patent in Delhi is a drawn-out and challenging procedure, we are always here for you. Through our services, we aim to protect your innovation from being copied or sold out. We provide you with our impeccable knowledge to assist you in avoiding issues that could be a barrier to your growth.