An Overview of Trade License Telangana
If anyone wants to commence a business or trade in Telangana, it is compulsory to obtain a Trade License Telangana. The owner of the License cannot use this License for any other work or business. A business registered within a state, municipality, or corporation must obtain a Trade License from the Government of Telangana to start with the business. To obtain Trade License Telangana, the applicant must understand the jurisdiction under which they are running the business. Trade License Telangana is to be obtained within 30 days of commencement of the business.
Types of Businesses Require a Trade License
Primarily there are three types of businesseswhich require a Trade License:
- Food establishments License such as restaurants, food stalls, hotels, bakeries, etc.;
- Industries License such as small, medium & large scale manufacturing factories;
- Shop License such as the sale of firewood, candle manufacturer, barbershop, cracker manufacturer, laundry (dhobi) shop, etc.
Who issues Trade License Telangana?
In Telangana, Trade License is issued by the Municipal Corporation Telangana, where the business will have its registered office and also where the operations will be carried out. Municipal Corporation requires the business to pass various checks, such as those regarding safety & healthy etc. before the License is issued.
Benefits of Obtaining Trade License Telangana
Eligibility for a Trade License
Following are the eligibility criteria for Trade License Telangana:
- The applicant must have crossed the 18 years of age;
- The applicant doesn't have any criminal records;
- Business must be legally permissible.
Documents Required for Applying for Trade License
Documents required for Trade License Telangana are as follows:
- Identity proof of the applicant;
- Aadhar Card of the applicant;
- Address proof of the applicant;
- In the case of companies, MOA (Memorandum of Association), AOA (Articles of Association), Certificate of Incorporation;
- In the case of Proprietorship, the PAN of the partner is required; else PAN of the firm;
- A latest Municipal Property Tax Receipt in case the premises are owned, else lease document or consent letter of the property owner where the business is registered;
- No Objection Certificate of the neighbours (nearby property owners);
- Certified layout plan of the office.
Book a Free Consultation
Get response within 24 hours
Procedure for Obtaining Trade License
In Telangana, the applicants must follow the following steps to apply for Trade License Telangana by submitting the application online:
- First, the applicant must visit the Licensing Department within a specific municipal limit.
- Then, the applicant needs to fill out the application form with relevant details without any errors. Provide the following information in the application form:
- The applicant must submit the application in the prescribed format to the respective operator with all the relevant documents.
- After applying for the License, the applicant has to attach the documents with the application form and then make the prescribed fees for the registration of the Trade License.
- Upon submission, the applicant will get a transaction number to the registered mobile no. and email id informing the details regarding registration. The application for Trade License has to make a note on the transaction id to check the status of the application online at the website.
- If the authority is satisfied with the application and documents, then they will issue the Trade License.
Download Trade License
If the respective authority has approved the verified application, you will get a notification on your registered mobile number. The Trade License details will be updated on the official website of the state's records. You need to visit the website and enter the Certificate Number along with the image text shown. Then, click on the submit button. Finally, the Trade License is generated and it can be downloaded.
Corbis is one of the most trustable platforms for licensing & registration services. We ensure that our clients get top-notch services regardless of the quantum of procedures, documentation, compliances & rules set by different Acts.