Overview of Trademark Class 18
Trademark Class 18 consists of leather and imitations of leather, and goods made of these materials and not included in other classes; animal skins, hides; trunks and travelling bags; umbrellas and parasols; harness and saddlery; walking sticks and whips. Trademark Class 18 mainly includes leather, leather imitations, travel goods not included in other classes and saddlery.
Concept of Trademark Classification
The renowned and knowledgeable trademark lawyers of well-known legal firm i.e. CorpBiz got experienced with 2000+ cases of Trademark Registration under all zonal trademark offices of India, as well as in foreign counties. From trademark design and exclusivity in registration and protection of trademarks as well as service marks related to all 45 classes of the Nice Classification, all are covered by our Corpbiz Group. The international treaties are the TRIPS Agreement, Berne or Paris Convention, Madrid Protocol, and the Community Trademark of the European Union.
Trademark Class 18 consists of
Trademark Class 18 does not include
Related (Coordinated) Classes
If the applicant is not sure whether to register for Trademark Class 18, following ‘coordinated’ classes can be considered-
List of Goods under Trademark Class 18
Frequently Asked Questions
The goods that does comes under trademark class 18 are as follows-
- Polishing leather (Class 21);
- Leather belts for clothing (Class 25);
- Golf bags with or without wheels, bags especially designed for skies and surfboards (Class 28);
- Clothing, footwear, headgear;
- Chamois leather for cleaning (Class 21);
- Certain goods made of leather, imitations of leather, animal skins and hides that are classified according to their function or purpose, for example, leather straps (Class 8);
- Cases for musical instruments (Class 15);
- Bags and cases for cameras and photographic equipment (Class 9);
- Bags and cases adapted to the product they are intended to contain, for example, bags adapted for laptops (Class 9).