Nowadays, restaurants opt to tie up with Swiggy and Zomato as the concept of online food delivery is climbing mountains with each passing day. As people are fancying over the ‘order in’ trend, restaurants are happy to be in friendly terms with Swiggy and Zomato. The food industry is soaring high, with the conception of cloud kitchens. Food aggregators like Swiggy and Zomato are becoming the soulmate of the food industry. Aren’t they?
The smart move is to tie up with Swiggy and Zomato as it has become the vital requirement for all the restaurants extending its services with an objective to satisfy the hunger of customers and serve them the best food along with saving their time. Through this article, we are going to cover the process of how to tie up with Swiggy and Zomato, benefits of joining hands with Swiggy and Zomato, legal paperwork required during the registration process, and why these companies are booming day-by-day.
Tie up with Swiggy and Zomato – Steps Involved
The path to tie up with Swiggy and Zomato is an attainable one. We are going to guide you through those steps that would widen your knowledge regarding how to tie up with Swiggy and Zomato. To get their names on the lists, restaurants must fill the details about them carefully. So, let’s begin the trip.
How to get your Restaurant Name in the Zomato’s list?
To register on Zomato, follow these five simple as well as easy steps.
- The first and foremost thing you must do is to open Zomato.com, and you will see the option “Add a restaurant” press that button.
- You have to fill the necessary form to take your application into the process.
- The basic form would ask you to mention your restaurant name, your credentials, your city, contact number along with the opening status.
- After filling the required information, just click on Add Restaurant.
- After that, you need to fill the detailed form. The details you have to provide are features of your restaurant, Address of the restaurant along with the Google Maps location and additional information like contact information, official email id of the restaurant, website link of restaurant and time of operations.
- Congrats! You have finished the listing process successfully.
The restaurant verification process will begin after listing submission by you. Furthermore, after the verification process, on Zomato, your page will run live. After that, Zomato sales Representative would contact you for details cross-checking. So, leave the thought of putting any irrelevant or false information on Zomato.
The following documents should be available with you in hard as well as soft copies-
Join Hands with Swiggy
Before initiating the process of registration, arrange all the legal documents and also you must have a permanent address of your restaurant.
Follow the steps stated below and brace yourself to become Swiggy’s partner.
- The first step requires you to visit Swiggy.com, and at the footer of the screen, you will find ‘partner with us’ click there.
- Another step demands basic details from you. Fill it. Here the basic details are about the restaurant’s name, state, Pincode, contact number, and your designation as well.
- In the third step, you have to click on submit to proceed further with your application.
- You have to fill the detailed form that asks you about the number of outlets, type of cuisine, website or online listing link, the primary area of restaurant outlet, and cost for two. Also, you have to provide the soft copies of the FSSAI License, Shop License, and PAN details/GST number.
The documents that you have to keep handy are-
- Take away bill
- An image of your menu
- passbook or canceled cheque
- After form submission, a Swiggy representative would contact you for document verification of yours and for signing a partnership agreement.
- After the agreement gets signed, your restaurant would run live in the time frame of 3 weeks.
- After getting registered, check your email id for a mail of acknowledgment.
Tie up with Swiggy and Zomato and cherish the Advantages of the Partnership
Signing up with Swiggy would bring loads of benefits to your business.
The following benefits you will get after linking with food delivery platforms like Swiggy and Zomato.
- Stressless Delivery System
Handling too many deliveries at the same time is not as easy as it appears. The unique selling point of partnering with Swiggy and Zomato are exceptional order tracking and timely delivery. Off late, restaurants are trying to capitalize on the success of Swiggy and Zomato. Therefore, they are investing in having their own delivery team.
- Welcome a Multitude of Traffic
Getting traffic in massive number these days have become a possibility for the restaurants due to the brand value and convenience factor that Swiggy and Zomato carry along with them. In the last few years, the way the online food aggregators went on doing consistent promotions and intelligent marketing, they have placed their brand name in the mind of food cravers. Restaurants are taking advantage of the same.
- Review-System Supportive Platform
Customers have got a platform where they can make a comparison between the restaurants, check the reviews first, and then they can decide on the basis of those reviews what to eat. Also, it makes customers aware of the various eating paradises near them.
- Tie up with Swiggy and Zomato and Fly your Restaurant Business High
By getting the name of your restaurant on the Swiggy and Zomato platform, you will be getting benefits from their top-notch marketing strategies. They would increase your visibility, and that would eventually boost your profitability. Since Zomato and Swiggy both are not at all concerned about the money they are spending on promotions, restaurants are also minting money on their marketing activities.
- Endeavouring to Provide most High-Grade Customer Service
When customers face any queries, and they feel difficulty in sorting out them, Swiggy and Zomato have got a super-efficient team of people that will come forward to help them out. In fact, in some cases, they provide free credits for future orders, and here, they are winning the heart of customers.
Read our article:How to Obtain an FSSAI License in India: Full Guide
What are the Key Points that made Swiggy and Zomato Super Successful?
- Advancement in internet penetration
- Loads and loads of options
- Traffic is no more a heartache
- Optimum utilization of data analytics
- Increasing smartphone usage
- Time saving and effortless
- Food lovers who love experimenting
- Flexible payment facilities
- Valuable rating system
Tie up with Swiggy and Zomato- Legal Requirements
It’s mandatory to go through the legal paperwork and understand the legal requirements carefully. Swiggy has mentioned about their legal requirements in the application process. On the other hand, Zomato may inquire you about the same at the time of continuation of the verification process.
The essential documents are-
Get the essential documents and leap forward to tie up with Swiggy and Zomato.
Points to Store in Mind after the Completion of the Registration Process
- You should keep your eyes wide open while tracking price details and menu on a regular basis in order to assure that they are correct in all the way.
- You have to pay the commission between the range of 17-25% on orders made via Zomato and Swiggy as well.
- If you want to linger on top of all the orders, get an API link created with your restaurant POS system.
To Wrap Up
If you are eyeing to tie up with Swiggy and Zomato, you must have detailed knowledge about the legal requirements. You might have understood why tying up with Swiggy and Zomato would help you in winning the race. The demand for online ordering platform is not going to stop anytime soon. You can en-cash the opportunity of taking your brand at peak.