Documentation is an imperative part of every registration process. If you don’t get it right, you might encounter legal constraints while incorporating the company. The authority would continuously intimate you for resubmission unless you furnish the right set of documents. So be cautious while arranging the documents for incorporation. This article would explore the type of Documents Required for Private company registration.
You need to furnish the KYC document of core members such as the Director, Shareholders, and Nominee for Private Limited company registration. To be precise, you must provide the KYC documents of all those individuals who were mentioned in AOA and MOM of the company. Apart from that, you also need to furnish office address proof to the authority for verification purposes.
Read our article:5 Eminent Benefits of Private Limited Company
Below is the list exhibiting the documents required for Private company registration
Documents Required Regarding Individual Stakeholders
- Photos of the stakeholders (passport size)
- Self-attested copy of PAN card.
- Self-attested copy of Aadhaar card.
- Self-attested copy of identification proof (DL, Passport, or Voter ID)
- Self-attested copy of address proof (Phone/Mobile Bill and Electricity Bill)
- The document shall reflect the name and address of the concerned members.
- The utility bill should be the latest one
Documents Required To Be Submitted In Case If the Stakeholder Is a Corporate Body
- Copy of PAN card enclosing the seal and signature of the authorized person.
- Letter of consent or board resolution.
- Copy of address proof of the authorized person.
- The documents mentioned above are mandatory.
- The photocopy of the aforesaid documents shouldn’t be unclear and shall enclose the signature and round seal of the authorized person.
The following documents can be furnished as an address proof.
- Electricity Bill; or
- Phone/Mobile Bill;
- Other Documents are based on different scenarios.
- The document should clearly indicate the Address & Name of the Director/Nominee.
- The utility bill that displays the address shall not be more than two months old.
- The bank statement shall be in the form of either a bank Passbook or an online net banking statement.
- The bank statement should reflect the latest transaction.
- The bank statement copies shall be clear and should be verified by the director via signature and seal.
Documents of Registered Office
- For private company registration, the company must own a registered place of business in India.
- The applicant can furnish the latest copy of the utility bill, rental agreement, or a sale deed at the authority to prove the admittance to the registered office.
- Proof of address regarding the place of business.
The following documents can act proof of business address.
- Electricity Bill; /
- Phone/Mobile Bill;
- The utility bill act as a standalone proof for the business address. No other alternatives are acceptable in such a case.
- The document shall clearly reflect the place of business.
- The bill reflecting the place of business should not be more than two months old.
- The bill should be verified by the person via signature.
- The photocopies of the requested documents should be clear and self-attested.
- Make sure all the requested documents are verified and enclose the signature of the concerned officials.
Additional Documents Required for Private Company Registration
- Detail about the share capital amount and proposed share ratio.
- A brief of the organization in writing.
- Occupational information of the shareholders and directors
- In case the place of business is situated on the rented property, then you must furnish a copy of the rent agreement along with NOC from the owner.
- Affidavits for non- acceptance*
- NOC declaring the amendment made to the original subscribers of MOA.
- Subscriber sheets related to the MOA and the AOA.
- Company’s PAN card.
- Nationality proof of the foreign national subscriber, if applicable.
In January 2020, the MCA rolled out a notification regarding the issuance of a new form SPICe Plus. The decision was taken under the purview of India’s Ease of Doing Business initiatives.
Things You Must Know About Private Limited Company
- Personal assets are exposed to minimal risk in a private limited company.
- Pvt. Ltd. Co. is treated as an autonomous legal entity.
- The members of the Private Limited Company rejoice Limited Liability.
- Discourages unethical trading of shares. Members are not allowed to expose share to the outsiders.
- The private limited company runs on the concept of ‘perpetual succession’, meaning the company would remain in existence until it is legally wrapped up.
- Being an autonomous legal entity, the private ltd. company is competent to sue anybody in its own name. Similarly, it could be sued by other legal entities as well.
- No minimum capital is required for incorporating a private limited company. Earlier this limit was set up to Rs 1, 00,000.
- The private limited company offers the convenience of seamless fund fetching via the transferability of shares within the organization.
- Private limited company limits its exposure to the general public.
The documentation is the core of any registration process, and the margin of error here is pretty damn low. Most of the mistake that occurs in the registration process is mainly arises in the documentation part. So you need to extra careful while preparing documents for the registration purpose. Avoid confronting the authority with improper documentation or else you might find yourself in trouble.
Read our article:Private Limited Company Registration Procedure in India