Trade license is compulsory and is ruled by the Municipal Corporation of the respective state where the business proposes to be set. The licensing as well as the Enforcement Department of the municipal corporation of the concerned state issues a general Trade license for starting of the business.
Separately from the Trade license, the health department also issues license for the shops dealing in eatables items or other merchandise. According to the rules and regulations widespread in each state, every Chicken Mutton Shop needs a trade license.
Chicken Mutton License Process
- Application for trade license can be issued moreover at a Citizen’s service Bureaus or through the internet server.
- In the case, the application is filed through the internet server- the applicant can submit the essential documents at any of the CSB’s after marking the material with the discrete recognition number allotted to the application online.
- For receiving a new Trade License from the near CSB- An application form is required to be submitted to the CSB for INR 25 which is available at the CSB.
- You can download a form available on our website and use it for this purpose.
- After applying with the necessary documents, the operator will feed in your details to the computer.
- Processing fees will have to be paid- after which a receipt will be provided. G8 receipt will contain the exclusive “Registration number,” which has to be memorized and quoted for further Processing of the License.
- After this, a License Inspector will visit the site for inspection. Once the examination and approval are over, an email will be sent notifying the entrepreneur.
- The CSB must be advanced again and offer them with the “Registration number. “ The operative will search for your facts in the database using the number.
- The details are existing, the operator will print the Health Trade License and cut a receipt.
- Pay the license fees and dispensation charges to the operatives. The Municipal Corporation representatives will then sign the Trade license for the shop.
Essential Documents for Chicken Mutton License Processing
- Copy of sanction plan/ conclusion certificate or structure safety certificate from the registered designer,
- Site Plan;
- Key Plan;
- Water connection and sewer connection;
- Indemnity Bond for INR 100;
- Affidavit for INR 10 or INR 7 ;
- Copy of partnership deed.
An amount of INR.500 per application will be collected as processing charges and INR.300 will be charged as the license fees.
Concerning the fees for license processing, INR.250 will be collected as the Processing charge at the time of receiving of the application form for the issue of a New License.
Read our article:How to Obtain an FSSAI License in India: Full Guide
Processing Of Chicken Mutton License
The time given in law for procuring a Chicken Mutton License(each) is 30 days at the Zonal level, and at the headquarters level, the stipulated time is for the grant of license is 45 days.
Cancellation Of Chicken Mutton License
The officer may at any time cancel or suspend any license granted if he believes that the locations covered thereby are not kept in conformism with the circumstances of such licenses or with the requirements of any bye-law made, whether the permit is prosecuted under this Act or not.
Store Timing Of A Chicken Mutton Shop
This is administered by the Shops and Establishment License of the respective state. According to the general rules of the Shops and establishments License, no Chicken Mutton Shop or any commercial establishments on any day can be opened earlier than time prescribed or closed later than prescribed hour as fixed by the Government or relevant authority, by general or distinct order provides that any customer waiting to be at the closing hour set can be served during the last fifteen minutes immediately.
The Government shall hold an inquiry in the prescribed manner and can fix different timings for different classes and different areas.
Chicken Mutton License Renewal
As per the Act, every Chicken Mutton License perishes at the end of the year for whichever it is approved or at such earlier date as the officer may for distinct reasons specified in the license.
Generally, the licenses should be renewed every year-.
- Licenses renewed are effective up to 31st March of the Year.
- The renewal should be in the month of April.
- The fees should be the same as that of a new license applied.
- If the license is renewed after 30th of April, the late fee charge will be charged as 5% of the prescribed fees per month.
License Renewal Fees
The fees are the same as for a new license.
- If a Chicken Mutton License is renewed between 1st March & 30th April, there are no late fees.
- If the Chicken Mutton License is renewed after 30th April, the late fee charge will be charged as 5% of the prescribed fees per month.
- If it is renewed after one year, then the late fee charge of the actual fee of the license each year or part thereof shall be paid.
Documents Required For the Renewal Of License
- Original License copy,
- Any other documents, if asked for.
Amendment and Issue of Duplicate License
All types of amendment applications are processed similarly to the issue of new licenses except the issuance of any duplicate license.
This has to be handled from any of the Citizens Service Bureau of any respective state. For a change in the composition, full fees, which are similar to the new license except the processing charge will be collected from the respective state.
Documents Required For a Duplicate License
- First Information Report (FIR),
- Indemnity Bond in the prescribed form.
Obtaining the Trade License
The trade license will be distributed by hand to the concerned person at the CSB or can be posted to the address requested by the person interested in obtaining the license.
Trade license is compulsory and is ruled by the Municipal Corporation of the respective state where the business proposes to be set. The licensing as well as the Enforcement Department of the municipal corporation of the concerned state issues a general Trade license for starting of the business. Separately from the Trade license, the health department also issues license for the shops dealing in eatables items or other merchandise. According to the rules and regulations widespread in each state, every Chicken Mutton Shop needs a trade license.