Have you finally decided to register your company but have no idea how to get started? You have landed on the right page. It is of paramount importance for an unregistered business to opt for a suitable legal structure and then secure the company registration.
Company registration is vital to legalize the existence of a new entity. The process of company registration entails various critical steps such as drafting charter documents, paperwork arrangement, and application filing, and so on.
You need to be accurate with each step to avoid the chances of application cancellation. This article briefs out the procedure for company registration in Noida in detail.
How to Pick the Ideal Company Structure?
- When it comes to picking an ideal business structure, there are plenty of options available in this regard. But picking the right one can be tricky.
- Choosing a particular structure will dictate how much taxes you will be going to pay, what types of compliances you will be dealing with, and how much control or risk you will have.
- Every business structure has its pros and cons. So, you have to do your math and find the one that ensures the best fit for you.
- For instance, it makes sense for a single owner to opt for a structure like One Person Company. But as his company grows with time and more people join, sticking to this structure may not be the best bet.
- That’s why we suggest you have a look at the following table that explicitly differentiates various business structures based on different parameters.
|Company type||Ideal for||Tax benefits||Fundamental legalities|
|Limited Liability Partnership (LLP)||Service-based businesses or businesses that do not have significant investment needs||Benefit on depreciation||Business tax returns to be filed with Registrar of Company|
|One Person Company, aka OPC||Sole owners aspiring to have business with utmost control||No taxes for first 3 years as per Start-up India initiative, Increased benefits on depreciation, Nil taxes on dividend distribution||Business returns to be filed, Limited ROC compliance|
|Private Limited Company||Businesses that have a high turnover||Tax holiday for first 3 years under Start-up India Higher benefits on depreciation||Business tax returns to be filed ROC returns to be filed An audit is mandatory|
|Public Limited Company||Businesses with a high turnover||Tax exemptions under||Business tax returns to be filed. Mandatory Audits|
Procedure for Company Registration in Noida
The following section briefs out the Procedure for company registration in Noida:
Step 1: Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
Your first step in securing company registration involves the obtaining of a Digital Certificate. It serves as an electronic medium for signing digital documents. As of now, it is mandatory for all top managerial officials to have DSC. It is also compulsory for the subscribers of the charter documents such as MoA and AoA. Such members are required to apply for Class 3 DSC only, which can be provided by the MCA-recognized agencies.
Step 2: Secure Director Identification Number (DIN)
The Director Identification Number (DIN) establishes the identity of a specific director. It is assigned to a single director and it helps serve various purposes. DIN is mandatory for company registration and can be secured via the SPICe+ form.
SPICe+ refers to an e-application for company registration. The same application can allot DIN up to three directors.
If the applicant company has more the three directors lacking DIN, the incorporation process will take place with three directors only and the rest will be appointed post-incorporation.
The newly appointed directors can apply for DIN via the DIR-3 form available on the MCA portal.
Step 4: Visit the MCA portal to file an online application
An Online application regarding the company registration can be filed on the MCA portal. The form used for this purpose is known as SPICe+, which consolidates two main parts: PART A and PART B.
Part A will let you reserve your proposed company name, while Part B will let you access the following services
- DIN Allotment
- ESIC Allotment
- GST Certificate
- EPF Allotment
- Tax Allotment
Once you are done with the filing requirement, you will be prompted to upload a mandatory document, which we will be going to discuss shortly.
Step 5: Grant of Certificate of Incorporation
In this step, the MCA will scrutinize the submitted application and paperwork for any non-compliance. The successful vetting will lead to the grant of Certification of Incorporation, which the authority will share with the applicant via registered contact details. Along with this, the applicant is also provided with the tax registration granted by the concerned tax department.
Documents Required For the Company Registration in Noida
The compulsory documentation required for registration of OPC, LLP, Private Limited Company, and Public Limited Company are listed below:
Documents concerning Directors as well as Shareholders of the company/ Partners of the LLP:
Identification evidence of all the company’s directors and shareholders or partners (if the applicant firm seeking LLP registration). The following documents can serve as proof of identification:
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
Address proof concerning the Company’s directors and Shareholders or partners (in case of LLP). Provide the following documents in this regard.
- Latest electricity bill (not older than 2 months)
- Latest telephone bill (not older than 2 months)
- Bank account statement reflecting business address
- DIN (DPIN for LLP) and DSC concerning all the directors (partners in case of LLP)
Documents Concerning the Company/LLP:
- Proof concerning company’s registration office. The listed
below documents should be shared as address proof.
- Tenancy/rental agreement
- Letter or NOC issued by the landlord if the premise is rented.
- Sale deed
- The Memorandum of Association (aka MoA) which entails the company objects on which its foundation to proposed to be laid. It also contains the liability of the members.
- The Articles of the Association (AoA) serve as the Rule Book of the company, which encloses the by-laws.
Hopefully, by now you have learned about the procedure for company registration in Noida in detail. While catering to the registration requirement, put emphasis on the paperwork because it is prone to mistakes, which can lead to the cancellation of the application.