Overview of Trademark Class 33
Trademarks used in the business of the subsequent substance and goods; are included in Trademark class 33 for the purpose of international registration as well as protection. This class is famous for consisting beverages like spirits, wines or any other alcoholic beverages other than beer.
Trademark Class 33
Concept of Trademark Classification
Trademark is categorized into total of 45 classes, where the production of goods as well as services is assorted into separate classes, in which each and every class demands for a separate Trademark Registration.This classification of around 80,000 products and services are divided into 2 sections - Classes for Goods & Classes of Services.
List of Goods in Trademark Class 33
- Alcoholic beverages
- Liquors and spirits
- Pre-mixed beverages
- Preparations for alcoholic beverages
- Sparkling wines
- Wines and fortified wines in general
List of Goods not included in Trademark Class 33
Related Class for Trademark Class 33
If the person is not sure whether to enroll in Trademark Class 33, then that person can select the following 'coordinated' classes-
- Class 29 – meat, fish, poultry
- Class 30 – coffee, flour, rice
- Class 31 – grains, agriculture
- Class 32 – beers and beverages
- Class 33 – alcoholic beverages
- Class 35 – advertising and business services
- Class 42 – science and technology services
- Class 43 – food services
- Class 5 – pharmaceuticals
Comprehensive list of goods in Trademark Class 33
- Spirits (beverages0
- Rice alcohol
- Pre-mixed alcoholic beverages, other than beer-based
- Peppermint liqueurs
- Nira (sugarcane-based alcoholic beverage)
- Hydromel (mead) / mead (hydromel)
- Fruit extracts, alcoholic
- Distilled beverages
- Digesters (liqueurs and spirits)
- Baijiu (chinese distilled alcoholic beverage)
- Arrack (arak) / arak (arrack)
- Anisette (liqueur)
- Anise (liqueur)
- Alcoholic extracts
- Alcoholic essences
- Alcoholic beverages, except beer
- Alcoholic beverages containing fruit
Frequently Asked Questions
Trademark Class 33 includes alcoholic beverages like wines and spirits other then beer.
It is necessary to know Trademark Class because while filing for your trademark, the trademark class of goods should be considered in the application itself.
An application can be executed for the registration of trademark by any person who declares to be proprietor of the trademark.
International Classification of goods and services also known as Nice Classification is adopted in India.
In India, for the registration of the trademark, Trademark registry generally operates from 5 locations that is Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai Ahmadabad & Kolkata.
No. Trademark Registration is not necessary. But the registration is the prima facie proof of the ownership of the trademark under registration.
Yes, a three-dimensional mark is registrable.