The (MSMEs) Micro Small and Medium Enterprises require services like Machine Supplies, Software & Hardware Supports and Media Communications, etc. The constant request from MSME units for availing these services on transparent and affordable prices. NSIC renders holistic services to MSME and likes to facilitate services in unmet areas of the MSME sector. NSIC is now seeking EOI from Manufacturers, Service Providers, Dealers, etc., for on-boarding the product and services to registered MSME units through NSIC “Aggregation Services.”
Highlights of the NSIC-MSME Aggregation Services
- When NSIC enters into aggregating goods and services, there would be price moderation in the industry for small industries, and then prices would be streamlined.
- NSIC Limited has launched an online aggregator service to cater to small industries in areas such as raw materials and logistics.
- The aggregator would bring together raw materials and logistics providers, software developers, and finance companies.
- The aggregator, by means of directly connecting sellers and buyers, would bring down the number of links in the chain and, subsequently, lower the cost of products and services.
- It would help industries compare prices of goods and services and go for moderate prices. NSIC would extend such services through e-commerce and the online aggregator portal.
- The seller & buyer will be facilitated through NSIC by signing an MOU. Wherever financial assistance is required, the same will also be made available through financial institutions on-boarded with the NSIC.
- Terms like registration fees for the seller, services charges per transaction, etc., have clarified as the guidelines are finalized.
Read our article:What is The Difference Between MSME and NSIC Registration?
Objectives and Scope
NSIC is in the process of revamping its existing portal to render more B2B services to Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises. Registered NSIC looks forward to reputed Service providers, preferably having experience in providing web services to a large number of beneficiaries.
It occupies in the area of Sub-contracting Exchange, Buying and Selling of Old Machinery, Online aggregation of Raw Material Demand, Online Negotiation between the service seeker and seller, Online Exhibition Registration, Reverse Auction Facility, and Global Business Matching Service. It is to the members of the NSIC B2B portal through a web-based platform on non-commercial terms.
NSIC acts as a facility provider and offers an Intermediary web interface between service seekers (NSIC B2B Members) and service providers with the given features. The Mutual transfer of traffic between NSIC and Service Provider Portal will enhance the reach to MSEs of India.
Expected outcome and Business model
- Web Platform based on the Co-Branding basis.
- Mutual web traffic sharing for the portal, to enhance the reach and to expand the horizons
- Reports through the web service from the service provider for actual transactions held on their portal by NSIC B2B Members.
- Increase in B2B Membership
- Business Model between Service seeker and Service provided
Integrated Support to MSMEs- NSIC Schemes
NSIC-MSME Aggregation Services
The (NSIC) National Small Industries Corporation Limited has been inviting online Expression of Interest for Aggregation services for the following products and services to facilitate the MSMEs, as commercial services, which are as follows:
- Reputed Indian manufacturers of machines/equipment including Defence items
- Authorized Indian Dealers of Imported machines/equipment
- Information Communication and Technology (ICT) enabled Digital Services (Software, App /Cloud/Digital Infrastructure/ B2B/ B2C/ E‐Com service providers)
- Computer Hardware and Peripheral Manufacturers/Authorised Indian Dealers for Imported Items
- Fin‐Tech Companies/ NBFCs/ Micro Financing Institutions (MFIs)
- Transportation and Logistics Service Providers
- Agro Business Entities/Agencies
- Solar & Renewable Energy Equipment Suppliers
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Communication Agencies and Media Solution Providers
- Providers of any other product/services required by MSMEs
Submission of Expression of Interest
Reputed Companies and Organizations may submit their “Expression of Interest” by filling up & submitting the online form available on the link nsic.co.in. NSIC-MSME Aggregation services within 15 days of publishing of this EOI. Any further announcement in this regard would be made on the NSIC Website: www.nsic.co.in. Interested firms can submit their expression of interest with the following documents:
- Company Profile with work experience details
- Details of the services provided by the firm
- List of existing clients for the same services
- Proposed Project Plan on Non-commercial Terms with NSIC and Mutually agreed rates for the members of B2B Portal
- Discount Proposed/ Tariff to NSIC B2B member, if applicable, the web address of the Service Provider.
National Small Industries Corporation is an ISO certified Government of India Enterprise under the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises. NSIC has been working in order to promote aid and the growth of the micro, small, and medium enterprises in the country. NSIC operates through a nationwide network of offices and Technical Centres in the Country.
Read our article:COVID-19 (SOP) Standard Operating Procedure for MSMEs at workplace