An Overview of Company Registration in Uttar Pradesh
A Private Limited Company is an independent legal entity separate from its shareholders, promoter, or members. Private Limited Company (Pvt. Ltd.) is one of the most popular & useful forms of business structure among start-ups, small & medium size businesses. Many start-ups begin their venture without any proper documentation or Company Registration and this leads to confusion in addition to a lot of risk of increased liability. We believe that UP is an excellent place to set up your Company and start your business. So, if you are planning to set up Pvt. LTd. or a Private Limited Company in Uttar Pradesh, here we have provided all the requirements laid by RoC (Registrar of Companies) along with step-by-step procedure for the Company Registration in Uttar Pradesh, including capital requirements, documents, procedure, etc.
Benefits of Company Registration in Uttar Pradesh
The following are some important benefits of Company Registration in Uttar Pradesh:
What are the Minimum Requirements for Company Registration in Uttar Pradesh?
The following are the minimum requirements for Company Registration in Uttar Pradesh:
Documents Required for the Company Registration in Uttar Pradesh
Following are some crucial documents for Company Registration in Uttar Pradesh:
- Aadhar Card of the Directors;
- Driving License or Voter ID;
- PAN Card of all the Directors;
- Latest passport-size photo of all the Directors;
- Electricity or any other utility bill for office address proof;
- If rented, NOC from the property owner is required;
- Copy of Bank Statement (not older than 2 months).
Note: It is not compulsory to own a commercial business premise for Incorporation of Company. One can use their home address proof for Company Registration in Uttar Pradesh.
Book a Free Consultation
Get response within 24 hours
Procedure for Company Registration in Uttar Pradesh with Corpbiz
Following is the step for Company Registration in Uttar Pradesh:
Step 1: Contact us: First, the applicant needs to contact us and our experts will help you in filing the application form correctly.
Step 2: Upload all the Documents: Then, you need to provide all the required documents to our experts. The uploaded documents will be stored safely and 100% privacy will be maintained.
Step 3: Verification of Documents: Then our experts will verify all the required documents provided by you and you will need to attest your signatures on the documents.
Step 4: Filing: Our experts will file the Company Registration form on your behalf on the MCA portal. After the Company Registration form is filed on the MCA portal, the Registrar of Companies and the respective departments will verify the forms submitted by our experts.
Our experts will follow up with the respective authorities till you get the Certificate of Incorporation. After the verification process is complete, you will receive the Certificate of Incorporation along with the PAN and Tan of the Company.
Annual Compliance for a Private Limited Company in Uttar Pradesh
Every Private Limited Company in UP must adhere to certain annual compliance applicable to them from time to time.
- Annual General Meetings: Every Company (Pvt. Ltd.) shall conduct an Annual General Meeting of its shareholders once a year to discuss the plan like, auditor's appointment, declaration of dividend, etc.
- Annual Returns: Form MGT-7 shall be filed for Annual Returns within 60 days of the conclusion of the AGM or the Annual General Meeting.
- Filing ITR: Every Private Limited Company shall file its ITR by 30th Sep of each year for the income earned in the last financial year.
- GST Returns: To be filed every month.
- Board Meetings: At least 2 Board Meetings shall be conducted by a Private Limited Company in a Financial Year. Also, remember that proper minutes of such meetings shall be maintained in the minute book of the Company and the Company's Directors shall attend the Board Meetings.
- Appointment of Auditor: The 1st auditors of the Company shall be appointed within 30 days of the Incorporation or at the 1st Annual General Meeting of the Company and soon after the appointment Form-ADT1 shall be provided to the ROC.
- Annual Financial Statements: This should be filed in Form AOC 4 every year, presenting the Statement of Balance Year and P&L Account of the Company for the preceding financial year. The Form AOC-4 shall be filed within 30 days of the end of the AGM.
- Other Periodic Compliance: Such as change in Directors, increase in capital etc., shall be done on a date basis.
How Corpbiz Helps in Simplifying the Process of Company Registration in Uttar Pradesh?
With Corpbiz, you can setup your Company effortlessly. We provide:
The Company Registration from Corpbiz is completely online and you can save money & time as you don’t have to visit our office.