An Overview of Company Registration in Mumbai
Mumbai is the financial, entertainment, and commercial of India. The Company Incorporation procedure is the most vital part of running any business in Mumbai. It's the process that helps legitimise the Business. Company Registration in Mumbai is a very easy & simple process and our experts have hands-on experience in Company Registration in Mumbai. We at Corpbiz provide the best services online to our customers from every corner of the world. Company Registration in Mumbai has become so vital because of its location & all the logistics, technological & operation support which is available at an affordable cost.
Company Registration in Mumbai has a range of opportunities for their companies since you can find potential investors in Mumbai, start-up events, angel investors, and logistical support, which makes the operation of your Company easy.
Benefits of Company Registration in Mumbai
The following are the benefits of Company Registration in Mumbai:
- Increase the credibility of your Business;
- Enhance the potential to grow big & expand;
- Help owners from personal liability and protects from other risks or losses;
- Ease in obtaining bank credits;
- Offers limited liability to preserve your Company’s assets;
- Great funds supplement & more attractive stability.
Eligibility Criteria for Company Registration in Mumbai
The following are the eligibility criteria for Company Registration in Mumbai:
- All Private Limited Companies in Mumbai must have at least 2 shareholders and the first one must execute an MoA (Memorandum of Association) & AoA (Articles of Association) to register the Company. Additionally, a Private Limited Company must have at least 2 Directors. Also, only individuals are allowed to become designated in a Company & at least one Director must be an Indian Resident.
- All filings made online must be authorised & appended using a DSC or Digital Signature Certificate.
- There is no minimum paid-up share capital requirement for Company Registration in Mumbai.
- Before incorporation, the Director must come up with a valid company name. The name of the Company chosen must abide by the Company naming guidelines as per the Companies Act, 2013.
- You need to establish a registered office address for your Company if you want to complete the Company Incorporation procedure in India.
Naming Your Company as per the Companies Act
Naming your Company as per the Companies Act is a vital part of establishing a business. Here is a quick look at the naming conventions that Businesses have to follow when choosing the Company's Name:
List of Documents Required for Company Registration in Mumbai
Following are some vital documents required for Company Registration in Mumbai:
Procedure for Company Registration in Mumbai
Following is the procedure for Company Registration in Mumbai:
Step 1: Right Name for Your Company: Choosing the right name for your Business will make or break your Company's future. Therefore, it is necessary to reserve a unique name before proceeding any further in the Company Registration process.
Step 2: Obtain DSC and DIN: DSC or Digital Signature Certificate is the most trusted way of authorising & verifying the documents, so the chances of tempering with a DSC are negligible as compared to a hand signature. Whereas DIN is a Unique Identification Number which is associated with existing or potential directors of a Company so incorporated. Our experts at Corpbiz will help you in obtaining DSC and DIN.
Step 3: Draft MoA and AoA: After obtaining DSC and DIN, the next step is drafting MoA & AoA and our experts will help you in drafting MoA & AoA on your behalf.
Step 4: PAN or TAN: These are the vital documents for Company Registration in Mumbai since this will help in filing ITR, GST Return Filing & Annual Return Filing.
Step 5: Get your Company Incorporation Certificate: Once all the documents are prepared & submitted with the authorities within the stipulated time period. After verification of the documents, the Company Incorporation Certificate will be released.
Step 6: Opening of Current Bank Account: Once you get the Incorporation Certificate, then you are all set to open your current account with the bank in the name of the registered Company. For opening a bank account in Company's name, it is required to submit the Incorporation Certificate, MoA & AoA with the bank to open a current account.
Company Registration is the most vital step to register the existence of your Company & start with the operations. So, it is advisable not to take any risk at this stage & without losing time; one must get in touch with experts. We at Coprbiz can help you in getting Company Registration in Mumbai with minimum time & resources. Finding the best CAs online is the most difficult task which every Business goes through, But Corpbiz will not just help you find experienced CAs but will also help you to smoothly & effectively run your business operations. Our experts at Corpbiz help to solve all your queries post-incorporation, like ITR filing, GST Return Filing, GST Registration, etc.