An Overview of Company Registration in Gujarat
Gujarat is a State located on the western coast of India. The major agricultural produce of Gujarat includes dates, sugar cane, peanuts, dates, milk & milk products and industrial products include petrol & cement. Gujarat offers enormous business opportunities and a scale of enterprises. A Company or Business Start-up is a decision of an entrepreneur and requires in-depth strategic, business & legal considerations. If anyone is looking to build a business in India, then this is the best State. Once you have come up with a unique business idea & decided to start a business, you will need to follow some procedures to register a Company in India.
A Private Limited Company is considered one of the most popular legal structures amongst small, medium & large businesses in India due to various advantages. New Company Registration services & filing is a tedious process. So, it is suggested to get your Company registered under expert guidance for quick and error-free Company Registration in Gujarat. You can contact us; we have experienced professionals who will help you in obtaining Company Registration in Gujarat.
ROC in Gujarat
ROCs or the Registrar of Companies, is an office that comes under the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs). This deals with LLPs & Company Administration in India. Every State has one ROC; only in Tamil Nadu & Maharashtra are there 2 ROCs. Every Company in India requires approval of the ROC to come into existence. The Registrar of Companies provides a Certificate of Incorporation, which is conclusive evidence of the existence of any Company in India. In Gujarat, ROC Office is located at ROC Bhavan, opposite Rubal Park Society, Rajanpur & Ahmedabad. There are many consultants in Gujarat, but Corpbiz is one of the most famous ones. You can register your Company in Gujarat from anywhere across India through Corpbiz.
What are the Benefits of Company Registration in Gujarat?
The following are some benefits of Company Registration in Gujarat:
- Separate Legal Entity: The primary benefit of Company Registration in Gujarat is that it is treated as a separate legal entity in which the Company is responsible for all the debt payments. A Private Limited Company Registration has a separate legal entity from its owners, which protects the owner from being sued in case of any legal controversy.
- Fund Raising is Easy: Company Registration enjoys a better option for borrowing funds. It can issue debentures secured & unsecured. Banks & other financial institutions also prefer giving financial help to big private firms.
- No Minimum Capital Required: After the amendment of Companies Act, 2017, the minimum requirement of capital for Private Limited Companies was abolished. Now, there is no minimum capital requirement for Company Registration in India.
- Easy to Wind-Up or Dissolve: The structure of a Private Limited Company provides faster exit opportunities to those Companies which don't have any assets or outstanding liabilities & want to close their business operations due to some extraordinary circumstances.
- Tax Savings: By registering a Company, there are many ways in which you can have extra financial benefits by saving tax.
Minimum Requirements for Company Registration in Gujarat
The following are the minimum requirements for Company Registration in Gujarat:
- Minimum 2 Directors or Shareholders;
- At least 1 Director shall be a permanent resident of India;
- No minimum capital requirement;
- DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) & DIN (Director Identification Number) for all Shareholders or Directors.
Book a Free Consultation
Get response within 24 hours
Documents Required for Company Registration in Gujarat
Following are some crucial documents required for Company Registration in Gujarat:
- For each Directors & Shareholders:
- Address Proof of New Company:
- Additional Requirements for Foreign Nationals:
Procedure for Company Registration in Gujarat
Following is the procedure for Company Registration in Gujarat:
Step 1: Application for Name Approval: First, the applicant has to provide 2 different names & main objects for the Company, which shall be submitted to MCA for approval. The names of the Company should be unique and should end with the word "Private Limited".
Step 2: Application for DSC: Once the name is applied, then the next step is obtaining DSC; we will help you in obtaining the DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of Directors & Shareholders for digitally signing the forms. If they already have DSC, then this step can be skipped.
Step 3: Draft MoA and AoA: Then, we need to prepare & submit the Incorporation application in SPICe+ forms along with MoA, AoA and AGILE Form for final approval.
Step 4: Incorporation: Once all the above steps are completed successfully, then you will get your Certificate of Incorporation. PAN, TAN, EPFO, ESIC, and Professional Tax Registration will also be received simultaneously.
Step 5: Opening a Bank Account: Applicant can submit MoA, AoA, PAN, Tan, Certificate of Incorporation and other relevant documents to the bank to open the current account & commence the business operations.
Corpbiz will be at your place if you require any legal advice from experts on any aspect of Private Company Registration in Gujarat. Our team will help you ensure the complete & successful registration of your Company and your compliance concerning all the issues based on your Company's desired activities. Our consultancy will ensure the fruitful and well-timed completion of your work.