Overview on Online Private Limited Company Registration in Ahmedabad
We strongly believe that early detection is the way to make the most of every day in your Business! What are you waiting for? Just Scroll down and get our Premium offers to get your Private Limited Company Registration in Ahmedabad done! Ahmedabad is one of the largest cities in the state of Gujarat and in the virtue of business capital, made this city as one of the most favorite business hubs in the country. In pursuant to the previous times, it was known as “Manchester of India” due to hundreds of mills. At the present, the situation has been changed and the city has been transformed into marketable & commercial capital of the state. Information technology (IT), food processing, Service sector, & many other sectors have shown development in the recent time.
You must note that “Global Initiative for Restructuring Environment and Management” has ranked Ahmedabad being the State’s financial capital, as only the eighth most important forthcoming business destination in India — leaving behind even Bhubaneswar (In Odisha), Indore (In Madhya Pradesh), and Coimbatore (In Tamil Nadu). Also, Ahmedabad was among the first 20 cities chosen under ‘Smart City Project’ and in recent times it got its first installment of funding from the states. The state Ahmedabad aims to cater to the creamy layer of the country by offering the world class facilities and infrastructure. The financial capital of Gujarat would soon get altered as the largest industrial hub in the city has accomplished phenomenal growth over the last decade due to major growth of trade, investments and business. The vertical rise in population in recent years has increased the demand for real estate. Infrastructure growth to reach out suburbs of Ahmedabad will increase the demand for micro markets as transforming time will get reduced extensively.
Commercial real estate demand and supply is already very high with huge foreign direct investment (FDI) coming into the city, and Affordable housing segment in Ahmedabad bounds has a very strong prospect due to the growth of trade and business activities. Therefore, we believe that this is an excellent place to set-up your Company, and start your business. With our experience after registering more than 5000 companies in India, it has been made complex and difficult by many people. On the other hand, we found it’s simple and easy. Get your company registered from one of the leading company registration Consultant in the Legal Service.
Private Company Registration in Ahmedabad
Basic Requirements for Online Private Company Registration in Ahmedabad
There are few necessities to be known before registering a Private Limited Company in Ahmedabad
- According to the Companies Act, 2013, a minimum of 2 shareholders are required to start a Private Company; however, the maximum limit of members in a Private Company is 200. If a private limited company confronts financial risk, the shareholders ought to have limited liability as they are not subject to sell their personal assets for the cause.
- There must be a least two directors, and a maximum of 15 directors can be appointed in a company for company registration online. Moreover, the proposed director must have attained a minimum age of 18 years. Any foreign person can also become a director of a private limited company in Ahmedabad.
- The minimum paid-up capital is not essential for the registration of a Private Limited Company. However, every Private Limited Company should use "Pvt. Ltd" after their Company’s name.
- The private limited company should have a unique name that shouldn’t be similar to any other registered company and trademark. It is better to avoid any offensive name for your proposed company before registration.
New Web-based SPICe+ Form for Company Registration in Ahmedabad
SPICe+ Form provides many required obligations for company registration like name reservation, DIN allotment, incorporation, issue of PAN, TAN, ESIC, EPFO, Profession Tax (Maharashtra), and Opening of Bank Account. You must take note that one can also obtain the GSTIN via SPICe + form.
Documents Required for Online Company Registration in Ahmedabad for SPICe+ form
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Declaration by the Subscribers
- Declaration by the Directors
- Confirmation for Office Address
- Copy of 2 months Utility Bills
- Copy of Proof of incorporation of a foreign body corporate [If applicable]
- Recommendation declared by the "Promotional Company" [If applicable]
- Copy of a Passed Resolution by the International Company [If applicable]
- Proof of interest of the directors from other Legal/Political body [If applicable]
- Nominee’s assent in prescribed Format
- Residential address proof & Identity proof and of the nominees and the subscribers
- Identity proof and residential address of Applicants
- The Resolution/Declaration of the Unregistered Company/ies
- Any other document [If required]
Documents Required for Online Company Registration in Ahmedabad for AGILE-PRO:-
- Copy of Proof of Principal Place of business operation
- Proof of appointment of Authorized Signatory for Goods and Services Tax Identification Number
- Either of the documents–Copy of Resolution passed by BOD/Letter of Authorization
- Proof of resolution passed by the Managing Committee and Acceptance Letter
- Identity Proof of Authorized Signatory for the opening of a bank account
- Address proof of Authorized Signatory for the opening of a bank account
- Specimen Signature of Authorized Signatory for EPFO
The requirement for Online Company Registration in Ahmedabad for Declaration in form 'INC-9':-
The declaration of the directors and the subscribers are presented electronically in auto-generated in PDF format. The applicants for Company Registration have to provide the recommendation and a certification authorized by a professional, such as Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, and Cost Accountant.
Documents required as address proof for Online Company Registration in Ahmedabad
- Voter Card
- Adhaar Card
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Telephone Bill
- Driving License
Documents required as a residential proof for Online Company Registration in Ahmedabad
- Bank Statement
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Bill
Benefits of Private Limited Company Registration In Ahmedabad
Registering a private limited company, in Ahmedabad offers many advantages. Those are as follows:-
What is the procedure for Private Limited Company Registration in Ahmedabad?
SPICe+ form is known to be a dedicating ten services provider via three Central Government ministries and departments: Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, and Ministry of Labour & Department of Revenue. The new SPICe+ form has been utilized for Private Company Registration, which is evident to save time and a lot of documentation. The other forms must be filed along with SPICe+ are AGILE-PRO, SPICe+MoA, and SPICe+ AoA.
- Click on ‘SPICe+’ placed under ‘MCA Services’ on the website.
- Click on ‘New Application after getting into the new side tab;
- You may click on ‘Existing Application’; fill in the application number with the proposed/approved company’s name.
- Click on ‘Type of Company’
- Click on ‘Class of Company’
- After that Click on ‘Category of Company’
- Click on ‘Sub-Category of Company’
- After that, you have to identify the ‘Main division” of the industrial activity of the Company section
- After that, you should mention the ‘Main division of industrial activity of the Company’ as per applicable
- After that, you have to present all the details of your company's ‘proposed or approved name.’ Click on the ‘Auto-check’ as per the rules prescribed to administer the names of the Company.
- After that, submit the ‘Part A’ for reservation of name and incorporate formalities.
- Follows the instructions for Part B, which has different sections for ‘check form’ for each section. The details essential for registration are given below:-
1. Proposed directors and subscribers
2. Apply for tax registrations: PAN and TAN
3. Location of the registered office of the proposed company
4. Resources of the company
- You need to carry out a ‘pre-scrutiny’ check. A confirmation must be clicked on to present upon the successful submission of the Application form.
- After that, you need to download the Part B in PDF format for affixing the “DSC,” and for filling up any associated forms (SPICe+ are AGILE-PRO, SPICe+AoA, and SPICe+MoA, INC-9 and URC-1) along with Part B application. Part B of SPICe+ and linked forms can then be uploaded on the MCA portal.
- After that, an SRN - “Service Request Number” will be generated for making a payment towards “private limited company incorporation.” The forms would be processed once the payment is completed successfully.
- The SPICe+ form must be resubmitted in the same manner if forms collapse for errors being flagged upon processing.
Our CorpBiz group will be at your disposal if you require any legal advice from experts on any aspect of Private Company Registration in Ahmedabad. Our team will help you ensure complete & successful registration of your company and your compliances concerning all the issues based on your company's desired activities. Our consultancy will ensure the fruitful and well-timed completion of your work.
It would be best if you note that it is not obligatory for the registered office located in a commercial place in your state. It means that your place of residence or home can also substitute for the same purpose.
For more information click here