Overview of Trademark Class 32
Trademark class 32 is globally known for including trademarks which are used generally in the business of several types of light beverages, non-alcoholic drink as well as beers.
Trademark Class 32
Concept of Trademark Classification
Trademark is categorized into total of 45 classes, where the production of goods as well as services is assorted into separate classes. Moreover, each class demands for a separate Trademark Registration.This classification of around 80,000 products and services and divided into 2 sections - Classes for Goods & Classes of Services.
List of Goods in Trademark Class 32
- Various non-alcoholic drinks and light beverages
- Various non-alcoholic drinks and beverages
- Various fruit drinks and juices
- Mineral and aerated waters
- Fruit drinks and juices
- Diverse non-dairy milk and beverages
- Different non-dairy kinds of milk and beverages
- De-alcoholized beverages.
- Beers and brewery products
- Beers and brewery products
- And diverse preparations for making beverages
List of Goods not included in Trademark Class 32
Coordinated Class of Trademark Class 32
If the appellant is not sure whether to enroll in Trademark Class 32, following 'coordinated' classes may be considered:
- Class 5 – Pharmaceuticals
- Class 43 – Food Services
- Class 42 – Science and Technology Services
- Class 35 – Advertising and Business Services
- Class 32 – Beers and Beverages
- Class 31 – Grains, Agriculture
- Class 30 – Coffee, Flour, Rice
- Class 29 – Meat, Fish, Poultry
Comprehensive list of Goods under Trademark Class 32
- Whey beverages
- Waters [beverages]
- Vegetable juices [beverages]
- Tomato juice [beverage]
- Table waters
- Syrups for lemonade
- Syrups for beverages
- Soya-based beverages, other than milk substitutes
- Soda water
- Sherbets [beverages] / sorbets [beverages]
- Seltzer water
- Sarsaparilla [non-alcoholic beverage]
- Preparations for making mineral water
- Preparations for making liqueurs
- Preparations for making beverages
- Preparations for making aerated water
- Powders for effervescing beverages
- Peanut milk [non-alcoholic beverage]
- Pastilles for effervescing beverages
- Non-alcoholic honey-based beverages
- Non-alcoholic fruit juice beverages
- Non-alcoholic fruit extracts
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Mineral water [beverages]
- Milk of almonds [beverage]
- Malt wort
- Malt beer
- Lithia water
- Kvass [non-alcoholic beverage]
- Isotonic beverages
- Grape must, unfermented
- Ginger beer / ginger ale
- Fruit nectars, non-alcoholic
- Fruit juices / fruit juice
- Extracts of hops for making beer
- Essences for making beverages
- Cocktails, non-alcoholic
- Cider, non-alcoholic
- Beer-based cocktails
- Beer wort
- Aperitifs, non-alcoholic
- Aloe vera drinks, non-alcoholic
- Aerated water
Frequently Asked Questions
Trademark Class 32 including trademarks which are used generally in the business of several types of light beverages, non-alcoholic drink as well as beers.
It is necessary to know Trademark Class because while filing for your trademark, the trademark class of goods should be considered in the application itself.
An application can be executed for registration of trademark is used or intended to be used by any person declaring to be proprietor of the trademark.
In India, for the registration of the trademark, Trademark registry generally operates from 5 locations that are Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai Ahmadabad & Kolkata.
No. Trademark Registration is not necessary. But the registration is the prima facie proof of the ownership of the trademark under registration.
Yes, a three-dimensional mark is registrable.
International Classification of goods and services also known as Nice Classification is adopted in India.