Overview of Six Sigma Consulting
Six Sigma is implemented in an organisation to focus on process improvement and variation reduction. Six Sigma includes data-driven tools and techniques to help practitioners to understand and quantify their processes' performance. It is about letting data show the reality and leading the members to the real cause to solve the complex problems that have many reasons or factors with different degrees of impact on the performance. The application of this Six Sigma is not only to the manufacturing process but industrial, commercial and service processes.
Six Sigma is all about processes that help the team focus and channel the organisation's efforts. It is a step-by-step process of interventions and statistical tools that allows the organisations to interpret that the processes need attention, identify the root causes of all problems and sustain the gain in improvements.
It is simply a management technique to improve business processes by reducing the probability of occurrence of any error or defect. It is a disciplined, statistical, data-driven approach and continuous improvement methodology for eliminating any defect in a product, service or process.
Application of Six Sigma
Six Sigma applies a data-driven systematic approach to solve any problem with a focus on customer impact. It is a rigorous methodology for solving a problem that includes the five steps of DMAIC, i.e., Definition, Measurement, Analysis, Improvement and Control. The DMAIC has the following reference:
- D for Definition: Identifying and providing a definition of the problem to make sure that the correct problem is being solved. Also, identify the defects and errors from the customer's point of view and the beneficiary of the product or service.
- M for Measurement: it is gathering data that helps in explaining the problem. Also, measuring the problem and its process through data and numbers.
- A for Analysis: it is analysing and reviewing the data to find patterns that are leading to the root cause.
- I for Improvement: it is about making changes in process-based Analysis. Improving the process by finding solutions to problems for reformation and Improvement, reducing and preventing future problems using statistical analysis tools.
- C for Control: it is achieved by putting the steps of a process in place to ensure the improvements are sustained. Identifying the necessary monitoring tools to monitor the performance of the operations and maintain the improvements applied to keep the whole process on track.
Objective of Six Sigma Consulting
The objectives of this Six Sigma Consultancy are as follows:
Benefits of Six Sigma Consulting
Followings are the most common benefits of taking proper guidance from Six Sigma Consulting and implementing it:
Eligibility to obtain Six Sigma Consulting
Followings are the organisation that is eligible to have Six Sigma Consulting:
Book a Free Consultation
Get response within 24 hours
Procedure of Six Sigma Consulting
Following are the steps that Corpbiz applies while implementing Six Sigma at your organisation:
- Corpbiz finds out the inputs that affect output.
- We track the mapping of the flow chart processes.
- Then identify the interference between the operations by the swimming flow chart.
- We use charts to monitor and measure the cloud and calculate the process capability.
- We verify the measurement and monitoring data by measurement system analysis.
The processes we go through while implementing Six Sigma are as follows:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lean Six Sigma focuses on waste reduction, and Six Sigma emphasises variation reduction.
- Lean Six Sigma achieves goals by using technical tools and visual controls, and Six Sigma uses Analysis of statistical data, design of experiments and hypothesis testing.
- Six Sigma White Belt
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belts
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt