An Overview of Rubber Processing License
In India, the Rubber Act governed the overall development of the rubber industry and was introduced in the year 1947 by the Government of India. This Act has been amended a number of times and has faced immense evolution and the latest amendment to the Act was made in the year 2009. There are various licenses issued by the Rubber Board, but now we are talking about Rubber Processing License. This License is issued to those who want to process or sell the rubber must apply for a Rubber Processing License. The processors' License is issued by the Board's Office at Willingdon Island, Kochi.
Different Types of Rubber
Rubbers are mainly 3 different types Natural, Synthetic, and Reclaimed Rubber which is used in a different field. Natural Rubber is a polymer produced by plants. Some types of polymers are produced in the lab also, which are known as Synthetic Polymers. The Rubber Act of 1947 covers the Natural Rubber and this rule is prescribed by the Government of India to conserve the natural resources of the country.
Guidelines for Applying for New Rubber Processing License
- The application form should be correctly filled in. If you aim to carry on the business under Partnership, the name & full residential address of all the partners should be provided and the application should be signed by all the partners. Also, a self-attested copy of the Partnership Deed should be submitted along with the application.
- In the case of a Pvt. Ltd. Company, the name & residential address of the Managing Director should be provided and a Copy of the Memorandum of Association (MoA) and Articles of Association (AoA) together with a copy of the Incorporation Certificate should be attached therewith.
- The complete information of the processing unit and its location and the complete address, along with the building name and the number allotted by the Local Body Authorities, postal address along with the PIN Code, should also be given. The location of the proposed factory site comprises Village, Survey Number, Taluk & District.
Documents Required for Rubber Processing License
Following are some vital documents required for obtaining a Rubber Processing License:
- Attested copy of the Building Tax Receipt;
- Latest Rent Receipt;
- Self-attested copy of the Rent Agreement on stamp paper signed by the building owner and the applicant if taken or rented;
- Attested copies of the title deeds of the proposed factory site.
- In the case of Partnership Firm, Pvt. Ltd. Company, or Co-operative Society, submit the following documents:
- A copy of the duly attested Partnership Deed, if the applicant is a Partnership Firm;
- A copy of the Certificate of Incorporation (CoI) and a copy of MoA (Memorandum of Association) AoA (Articles of Association);
- A self-attested copy of the Bye-Law of the society if the applicant is a Co-Operative Society.
Book a Free Consultation
Get response within 24 hours
Procedure for Rubber Processing License
Applicants who desire to process or sell the Rubber need to obtain Rubber Processing License in Form-B1. The following items should accompany every application:
After that, a license fee has to be paid and the payment can be made either by DD or money order or online transfer. The Board may issue a license in Form-C1 if it is satisfied concerning the following matters:
Note: The Rubber Processing License can be renewed before the expiry of the License if the processor wants to continue their business. For this applicant need to fill in the renewal application form and submit it along with the requisite license fee for five years. Rubber Board renews License for a consecutive period of 5 years.
Submission of Monthly Returns
Every licensed processor must submit correct & accurate monthly in Form-H3 and L1, giving the details of the rubber acquired, held, and used for processing. Non-submission of monthly returns in Forms H3 & L1 is a violation of Rule 43A and Rule 43(4) of the Rubber Rules 1955 read with Section 20(a) of the Rubber Act, 1947. For instance, you have not submitted the requisite monthly returns to the Rubber Board. A declaration regarding the submission of up-to-date returns may also be provided along with the application for Rubber Processing License attached herewith.
Corpbiz has dedicated teams and skilled experts who will help you to get Rubber Processing License if you want to process the rubber.