An Overview of One Person Company Registration in Bangalore
Bangalore is the leading technology hub in India. It is the leader in IT & ITeS Sector investments & exports to other parts of the world. It is the preferred destination for investment industries like electronics, automobiles, textiles, & heavy machinery. If you are planning to start a business or any start-up in Bangalore, then it is necessary to get One Person Company Registration in Bangalore. OPC or One Person Company means a Company formed with only a single person as a member, unlike the traditional manner of having at least 2 members. The primary advantage of One Person Company is the ease of getting loans & perpetuity. One Person Company Registration in Bangalore provides perpetual succession & Limited Liability in businesses. Options you can avail of include taking a personal loan, taking a loan against gold or securities, etc.
Features of One Person Company
The following are the features of One Person Company in India:
- Separate Legal Entity: A One Person Company is established under Section 2(62) of the Companies Act, 2013. Hence, a One Person Company is a legal & independent person in the eyes of the law.
- Limited Liability: Similar to a Pvt. Ltd. or Private Limited Company, a One Person Company safeguards your personal assets with the Limited Liability feature. The maximum liability of the Director or Shareholder is limited to the level of the shares held.
- Only one Member: There can be only one member or shareholder in a One Person Company at any given time. Hence, the only member owns the 100& shares in the One Person Company.
- Restricted Rights to Transfer of Shares: The Companies Act, 2013 expressly restricts the transfer of shares of an OPC means that the shares of One Person Company cannot be transferred to other easily without fulfilling various compliance.
- Only One Director: There can only be one Director & one nominee director in One Person Company. The sole Director or member must be an ordinary citizen of Indian and a Resident of India. Hence, a Foreign or an Indian Citizen not residing in India.
- Perpetual Succession: A One Person Company has perpetual succession, which means it continues to do business even if the member changes or dies (which is not the case of a Partnership Firm or Sole Proprietorship).
Benefits of One Person Company Registration in Bangalore
The following are the benefits of One Person Company Registration in Bangalore:
Minimum Requirements for OPC or One Person Company Registration in Bangalore
Following are the minimum requirements that are required for One Person Company Registration in Bangalore:
Documents for One Person Company Registration in Bangalore
Following is the list of crucial documents needed for One Person Company Registration in Bangalore:
- Documents Provided By Directors or Shareholders:
- PAN Card of the Director or Shareholder;
- Identity Proof such as Voter’s ID or Passport or Driving License or Aadhar;
- Address proof such as latest bank statements or telephone bill or water bill or electricity bill not older than 60 days;
- Latest passport-size photograph of the Director or Shareholder.
- Registered Office Documents:
- If the office or premise is rented or leased, then submit a Rental Agreement or Lease Agreement;
- Latest tax paid receipt or Sale Deed if the office or premise is owned by any of the Directors;
- Latest Gas bill/Electricity bill/Telephone bill of the registered office;
- No Objection Certificate from the premise owner.
Step-by-Step Procedure for One Person Company Registration in Bangalore
Following is the procedure for One Person Company Registration in Bangalore:
Step 1: Apply for DSC and DIN: The 1st step is to obtain the Digital Signature Certificate or DSC of the proposed Director and once the DSC is made, then apply for the Director Identification Number or DIN of the Director in SPICe Form along with the full name & address proof of the Director. Corpbiz will help you in obtaining DSC and DIN without any hassle.
Step 2: Name Approval: After obtaining DSC and DIN, the next important step is getting name approval for the Company. Remember that the Company name will be in the Form of ABC (OPC) Private Limited. The name can be approved in Form SPICe+ 32 and only the preferred name, along with the importance of keeping that name, can be given in Form SPICe+ 32. In case the name gets rejected due to any reason, then another name can be submitted by applying this Form.
Step 3: Prepare Documents: After that, we have to prepare the following vital documents, which are required to be submitted to the ROC or the Registrar of Companies:
Step 4: Filing Forms with MCA: Our experts will attach all these documents to the SPICe Form, SPICe-MOA & SPICe-AOA along with the DSC of the proposed Director and will be uploaded to the MCA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs) site for approval. The TAN and PAN is automatically generated during Company Incorporation.
Step 5: Issue of the Certificate of Incorporation: on Verification, the ROC will issue a Certificate of Incorporation.
Our Corpbiz group will be at your service if you require any legal advice from experts on any aspect of OPC Registration in Bangalore. At Corpbiz, we provide you with a hassle-free One-Person Company Registration, which would be dealt with by our experts within a given time frame, subject to governmental processing time. Our team of professionals/experts takes care of the documents needed for OPC registration & helps in providing you a realistic estimation of One Person Company registration cost.
Our clients can also track at all times the progress on our platform. If you have any questions about the One Person Company Registration process, our experienced representatives are just a phone call away. Corpbiz will ensure that your communication with professionals is charming and seamless.