Overview on Online Private Limited Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh
We support the fact that a big business starts from small. It means excellent ventures start from small beginnings, and that includes your small business. What are you waiting for? Just Scroll down and get our Premium offers to get your Private Limited Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh done! The geographic and political location of the state provides immense opportunities for international trade with South-Asian nations. There are Some significant industries of the state consist of art, agriculture, and crafts, weaving, horticulture, cane and bamboo, power, and mineral-based industry. This state is known to be the highest potentials for producing hydro-power in India.
It would help if you took note that Arunachal Pradesh is endowed with an evergreen forest coat of over 82% of whole. The state's rich flora and fauna are characterized by 601 species of orchids and over 500 species of medicinal plants. Moreover, the state and central Governments have both offered huge policy and fiscal incentives for the development of power sectors in India. A few of the policies include the State Industrial Policy 2008, Public Private Partnership Policy 2011, and the Hydro Power Policy, 2008. FDI inflow to North eastern state summed up US$ 122 million in between April 2000 & September 2019 report stated as "Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT)".
The state involved US$ 0.61 million in FDI between October 2019 & March 2020. Therefore, we believe that this is an excellent place to set-up your Company, and start your business. With our experience after registering more than 5000 companies in India, it has been made complex and difficult by many people. On the other hand, we found it's simple and easy. Get your company registered from one of the leading company registration Consultant in the Legal Service.
Private Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh
Basic Requirements for Online Private Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh
There are few necessities to be known before registering a Private Limited Company in Arunachal Pradesh
- According to the Companies Act, 2013, a minimum of 2 shareholders are required to start a Private Company; however, the maximum limit of members in a Private Company is 200. If a private limited company confronts financial risk, the shareholders ought to have limited liability as they are not subject to sell their personal assets for the cause.
- There must be a least two directors, and a maximum of 15 directors can be appointed in a company for company registration online. Moreover, the proposed director must have attained a minimum age of 18 years. Any foreign person can also become a director of a private limited company in Arunachal Pradesh.
- The minimum paid-up capital is not essential for the registration of a Private Limited Company. However, every Private Limited Company should use "Pvt. Ltd" after their Company’s name.
- The private limited company should have a unique name that shouldn’t be similar to any other registered company and trademark. It is better to avoid any offensive name for your proposed company before registration.
New Web-based SPICe+ Form for Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh
SPICe+ Form provides many required obligations for company registration like name reservation, DIN allotment, incorporation, issue of PAN, TAN, ESIC, EPFO, Profession Tax (Maharashtra), and Opening of Bank Account. You must take note that one can also obtain the GSTIN via SPICe + form.
Documents Required for Online Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh for SPICe+ form
- Articles of Association
- Memorandum of Association
- Declaration by the Subscribers
- Declaration by the Directors
- Confirmation for Office Address
- Copy of 2 months Utility Bills
- Copy of Proof of incorporation of a foreign body corporate [If applicable]
- Recommendation declared by the "Promotional Company" [If applicable]
- Copy of a Passed Resolution by the International Company [If applicable]
- Proof of interest of the directors from other Legal/Political body [If applicable]
- Nominee’s assent in prescribed Format
- Residential address proof & Identity proof and of the nominees and the subscribers
- Identity proof and residential address of Applicants
- The Resolution/Declaration of the Unregistered Company/ies
- Any other document [If required]
Documents Required for Online Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh for AGILE-PRO:-
- Copy of Proof of Principal Place of business operation
- Proof of appointment of Authorized Signatory for Goods and Services Tax Identification Number
- Either of the documents–Copy of Resolution passed by BOD/Letter of Authorization
- Proof of resolution passed by the Managing Committee and Acceptance Letter
- Identity Proof of Authorized Signatory for the opening of a bank account
- Address proof of Authorized Signatory for the opening of a bank account
- Specimen Signature of Authorized Signatory for EPFO
The requirement for Online Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh for Declaration in form 'INC-9':-
The declaration of the directors and the subscribers are presented electronically in auto-generated in PDF format. The applicants for Company Registration have to provide the recommendation and a certification authorized by a professional, such as Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, and Cost Accountant.
Documents required as address proof for Online Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh
- Voter Card
- Adhaar Card
- Electricity Bill
- Ration Card
- Telephone Bill
- Driving License
Documents required as a residential proof for Online Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh
- Bank Statement
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile Bill
Benefits of Private Limited Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh
Registering a private limited company, in Arunachal Pradesh offers many advantages. Those are as follows:-
What is the procedure for Private Limited Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh?
SPICe+ form is known to be a dedicating ten services provider via three Central Government ministries and departments: Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, and Ministry of Labour & Department of Revenue. The new SPICe+ form has been utilized for Private Company Registration, which is evident to save time and a lot of documentation. The other forms must be filed along with SPICe+ are AGILE-PRO, SPICe+MoA, and SPICe+ AoA.
- Click on ‘SPICe+’ placed under ‘MCA Services’ on the website.
- Click on ‘New Application after getting into the new side tab;
- You may click on ‘Existing Application’; fill in the application number with the proposed/approved company’s name.
- Click on ‘Type of Company’
- Click on ‘Class of Company’
- After that Click on ‘Category of Company’
- Click on ‘Sub-Category of Company’
- After that, you have to identify the ‘Main division” of the industrial activity of the Company section
- After that, you should mention the ‘Main division of industrial activity of the Company’ as per applicable
- After that, you have to present all the details of your company's ‘proposed or approved name.’ Click on the ‘Auto-check’ as per the rules prescribed to administer the names of the Company.
- After that, submit the ‘Part A’ for reservation of name and incorporate formalities.
- Follows the instructions for Part B, which has different sections for ‘check form’ for each section. The details essential for registration are given below:-
1. Proposed directors and subscribers
2. Apply for tax registrations: PAN and TAN
3. Location of the registered office of the proposed company
4. Resources of the company
- You need to carry out a ‘pre-scrutiny’ check. A confirmation must be clicked on to present upon the successful submission of the Application form.
- After that, you need to download the Part B in PDF format for affixing the “DSC,” and for filling up any associated forms (SPICe+ are AGILE-PRO, SPICe+AoA, and SPICe+MoA, INC-9 and URC-1) along with Part B application. Part B of SPICe+ and linked forms can then be uploaded on the MCA portal.
- After that, an SRN - “Service Request Number” will be generated for making a payment towards “private limited company incorporation.” The forms would be processed once the payment is completed successfully.
- The SPICe+ form must be resubmitted in the same manner if forms collapse for errors being flagged upon processing.
Our CorpBiz group will be at your disposal if you require any legal advice from experts on any aspect of Private Company Registration in Arunachal Pradesh. Our team will help you ensure complete & successful registration of your company and your compliances concerning all the issues based on your company's desired activities. Our consultancy will ensure the fruitful and well-timed completion of your work.
It would be best if you note that it is not obligatory for the registered office located in a commercial place in your state. It means that your place of residence or home can also substitute for the same purpose.
For more information click here