An Overview of BOCW Haryana Registration
BOCW (Building & Other Construction Workers) Act was introduced to solve the problems of inexpert or unqualified labourers, or workers who work in pitiful conditions and this Act was announced to monitor the working conditions of the labourers or workers in the building and construction sectors. In Haryana, BOCW Haryana Schemes are being provided by the Labour Department of Haryana. Presently, there are 23 different schemes for male & female workers or labourers and their families. But to get the benefit of these schemes, one needs to apply for BOCW Haryana Registration online. These schemes can be availed by the eligible who are currently paying to the Labour Department.
Why is BOCW Act required in Haryana?
Checklist for BOCW Registration in Haryana
Vital Necessary Papers Required for BOCW Registration in Haryana
- Age Proof;
- Aadhar Proof;
- Residence proof;
- Detail of the bank account such as IFSC or RTGS no., Account No., and Bank Branch);
- Details of dependents & employer's certificate of working for 90 days as a construction worker or labourer and nomination form.
Following are some vital necessary papers required for BOCW Registration:
Book a Free Consultation
Get response within 24 hours
BOCW Haryana Registration Procedure
You can follow these steps to complete the Registration procedure and get the Registration Certificate:
- An employer needs to register first at the official portal of the BOCW. To register, you need to create a login id using a valid email id. Once you create the login id, you will get all the credentials at your registered email id and mobile number.
- After that, you need to fill in all the vital information of the establishment, such as an address, employer or occupier details, worker details, construction details and declaration are needed.
- All the vital necessary papers must be arranged in the given format & size needed to attach to the application form.
- Then you need to pay the fees of the application and you can pay the fee online or offline as per your convenience.
- The certificate is issued if the application and necessary papers are as per the prescribed norms & guidelines.
Reason for the cancellation or revocation of the Registration Certificate
In case the registering officer is undoubtedly confirmed that the Registration has been acquired by suppression of any material fact/misrepresentation or the provisions of the Act are not obeyed with either on a reference being made to him on their behalf or otherwise, in respect with any work that is carried by such organisation or for any other reason the Registration becomes useless/ineffective, and for that reason, it requires to be revoked or cancelled, then in such situation, he or she may give an opportunity to the employer to be heard, revoke the Registration.
Penalty or Punishment Charged for the Violation of the Provision of the Act
We know that dealing with the application process & arranging all the necessary papers could leave any applicant overwhelmed. Corpbiz can help you to lessen such circumstances by providing unmatched support. We are playing an essential role in assisting in Registration & providing end-to-end support.